Jason W. Dulac, DDS
Dr. Dulac relocated to Northern Virginia with his wife Melissa in 2015 when she was offered a civil service position at the Pentagon. They welcomed their first child, a baby girl, Ella in September 2017. In his personal time Dr. Dulac enjoys traveling, sailing, skiing, cycling, hiking, and watching Michigan football.
Dr. Dulac is a U.S. Navy Veteran. Over his five years of service to our country, he was stationed in Chicago, IL; Okinawa, Japan; and San Diego, CA. He deployed as a dentist on two different ships, deployed with the Marines, and provided dental care to the Navy Seals on Coronado Island. While stationed in Japan, Dr. Dulac led humanitarian dentistry missions in Thailand and the Philippines, providing dental care to the local populace with limited access to dental services; where he served alongside dentists from the Army and Air Force.
Dr. Dulac purchased the office of Dr. Bruce Markoff in January 2017. He thanks all the patients who have been with the office for years for giving him the opportunity to become their dentist. From his time in the Navy and moving around in his youth, Dr. Dulac appreciates how hard it is to find a dentist you enjoy and trust, and he looks forward to becoming your dentist.
- Captain James A Lovell Federal Healthcare Center, Chicago, IL: Advanced Education in General Dentistry, 2010
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Ann Arbor, MI: Doctor of Dental Surgery, 2009
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL: Bachelor of Arts in Biology, 2005
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society